Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Beginning

I have been considering writing this blog for over a year. Why did I hesitate for so long? I felt timid about putting my thoughts and beliefs out into the world. Over the past year I've been learning that I am not alone.  My thoughts and fears and joys are shared by people all over the world. So I'm jumping into the blog! 


I want to write about all sorts of things. Crafts, writing, cats, health, philosophy, space, earth, books, you name it!  Lists are fun too, so I will probably include lists. 


Frankly, I'd love to have a space where I can write about whatever I am passionate about that day or hour or minute.  


My name is Jen and I am 25. I am a writer. Engaged to the love of my life who happens to have a rare health disorder. Trying to find happiness, truth, and fulfillment in between commutes and my desk job and all of the other challenges that come up along the way. I'm a cat lady too.  



No comments:

Post a Comment